Good Beer Guide
Please visit http://norwichcamra.org.uk/en_gbg/home to nominate, survey and score all the nominated pubs in the East Norfolk area for the 2022 Good Beer Guide. From this link you will find everything you need to know about the CAMRA National GBG Publication and how it's compiled.
We currently only receive 13 places for East Norfolk pubs in the CAMRA GBG publication each year. Our team of dedicated members help us by surveying and scoring all the pubs nominated to whittle it down, from 25 nominees last year, to just those 13 that get published. To all those pubs that didn't make it this year, please keep up the good work in serving quality real ale and hopefully you will be featured next year!
Here is a list of all the pubs that are in the Good Beer Guide 2021 from our region.
In no particular order:
- The Lion Inn, The Street, Thurne
- The Barking Smack, 16 Marine Parade, Great Yarmouth
- The Ship, 19 Riverside, Reedham
- The Locks, Locks Lane, Geldeston
- The Nelson Head, The Street, Horsey
- The Lichfield Arms, 116-117 Lichfield Road, Great Yarmouth
- The Kings Arms, 229 Northgate Street, Great Yarmouth
- The Wherry, 7 The Street, Geldeston
- The Oddfellows Arms, 43 Cliff Hill, Gorleston
- William Adams, 176-177 High Street, Gorleston
- The Mariners Tavern, 69 Howard Street South, Great Yarmouth
- The Red Herring, 24-25 Havelock Road, Great Yarmouth
- The Tombstone Saloon, 6 George Street, Great Yarmouth
Congratulations to all this years featured pubs and a massive thank you to all the people who nominated, surveyed and scored all the pubs for our region!